I’m not sure how it happened, but here we are at the fourth birthday of my little blog! I can scarcely believe that thousands of you awesome people join me here to make messes—when I first got started I couldn’t imagine so many of you could ever care about my little projects.
As is becoming tradition, today I’ll go over a few favourite projects from the last year—my favourites, crowd favourites, favourites for gifting, and the things I’m most proud of.
5 Most Popular
- How to Make Liquid Soap The Easy Way
- A Guide to Carrier Oil Substitutions
- Why There is No Such Thing as Making Soap Without Lye
- Essential Oil Headache Eraser
- Why I Use Lard & Tallow in My Soap, and Why You Should, Too
My 5 Favourites from 2015
My 5 Favourite Innovations/New Things I Tried
- Powdered Acidic Hair Rinse
- Creamy Cocoa Body Truffles
- Winterlight Argan Serum
- Red-be-Gone Airbrushing Powder
- Yucca Root Eye Make-up Remover
My 5 Favourite Gifts
- Candy Cane Body Lotion
- London Fog Lip Balm
- Ruby Lip Tint
- Coco Mango Body Balm
- Rose & Lavender Princess Silk Soap
Something else I published this year that I’m quite pleased with is the FAQ. It’s constantly updated and contains the answers to loads of questions I’m asked all the time. It’s pretty much required reading—check it out!
Well, those are my tops. What are yours?