Are you in love with an amazing, yet crazy expensive body product? Have you ever looked at the ingredients list of something and thought “I could probably make this”? Do you have a skin or beauty problem you’d like to solve naturally? I’d love to help!
I love taking reader requests or suggestions. I can’t make any promises about if or when your recipe will be published, but I’ll happily credit you for the suggestion if it does make its way to a blog entry 🙂
A few notes:
- Please don’t request a recipe dupe based on replicating the exact scent of a product—I cannot smell things through the internet, and most of the time the ingredients are no help as things like “parfum” and “fragrance” can, quite literally, smell like anything. Saying “it smells like a Christmas tree” is fine, saying “it smells amazing!” is not all that helpful 🙂
- If you want to get in touch with a question, please don’t use this form—comment on the relevant blog entry, or send me an email at me [at] humblebeeandme.com
- Please do a search and double-check the recipe you’re requesting isn’t already published 🙂 I have over 1100 recipes published and an entire book on makeup, so there’s a good chance I’ve already done it!
- If you’ve seen a post on my blog, please don’t use this form to ask me where it is. That is why I have a search box—please use it 🙂 Also, I won’t reply—I don’t have the time.
- This is not a free recipe development service for your business.
Regarding makeup requests
If your request is for some sort of makeup thing, chances are extremely high your request, or something very similar to it, is in my book! Make it Up: The Essential Guide to DIY Makeup and Skin Care, By Marie Rayma, creator of HumblebeeandMe.com was released worldwide on December 27, 2016, and is now available at booksellers all over the world. Not only does Make it Up contain dozens of base recipes for things like lipsticks, eyeliners, foundation, concealers, cream blushes, bronzers, and more, but it also contains a ton of guidance on creating your own colour blends. Since I’ve covered makeup very, very thoroughly in Make it Up, I won’t be doing much more of it on the blog, so if you are interested in makeup, just buy my book—no requests required, the recipes are already done! You can find places all over the world to order my book here 🙂
Please tell me as much as you can about the product—what it does (or what you want it to do); how it feels, smells, and looks; what the ingredients are; and anything else you can think of. If you’ve got a URL for a product page, all the better.