I’ve got the book, and I’m impatiently waiting for the ingredients to be delivered, and can’t wait to be a Mad Make-up Chemist. But I’ve got some questions that may be stupid, but I’m from an era where make-up was basic (blush, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow)
1. Does anyone have a picture of the Top Shelf eye shadow pallet? It’s not in the book, and I think that’s the one I want to make. Marie?
2. Glittery eye shadows make my eyes itch, and I was told that it’s probably an allergy to mica. Will either the sericite mica or the plain mica cause the itch, do you think?
3. What is the difference between lipstick and lip paint? I don’t mean ingredients, but in terms of practical use.
4. Where do you put highlighter?
5. Do you use bronzer in place of blush? If not, where do you put bronzer?
You'll need to upload them to a free image hosting service first—Imgur (http://imgur.com/) is great and doesn't require you to sign up for an account. Simply click " New Post" at the top of the page, drag your images into the window that pops up, and the images will automatically upload. From there you can hover the images and copy the URL that appears; simply paste that URL into your post on a new line and the image will appear automatically when you post!